Bring the Bright is the best source for holiday decorating services. They do more than simply hang holiday lights. Their designers are in tune with the latest trends and also welcome your ideas into the design process to make your holiday dreams a reality.
I was connected to the CEO of Bring the Bright, David Touwsma. He shared his frustration of how their current marketing strategy is not doing justice to the beautiful work his company does and how he needs a website (landing page) to augment his sales and marketing for the holidays.
In order to bring the beauty of his services i had to understand the brand and his current customer base. It was going to require some serious work: from defining what i will be using from his existing marketing collaterals and putting myself in the shoes of customers to know what they are looking for in services like this.
I identified opportunities, scoped solutions, and shipped them out.
Create a landing page that explains the services of Bring the Bright and also generate leads to get a quote for their services.
- Redesign the elves from the marketing material as a key brand character.
- Use elves to explain their various services.
- Use pre-existing illustration based marketing collateral.
- Create a sense of urgency on the lading page with a countdown to Christmas.
- Use form to collect and mine user data for repeat business
For the Marketing Collaterals i refreshed and illustrated the elves character that has been used as a branding language on their banners.